Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Change is a GOOD thing!

I have gone through some major changes lately..After a 5 year relationship, two of those years being engaged, I have decided my life was not going in the direction I wanted it to be going in and I called it off...I won't go into details, but suffice to say I believe I have made the right decision.

I took a break from blogging to get through that roller coaster ride..and for the most part I'm done with it...so I'm back!!!

I know you missed me..he he he :) I missed the blogger world too!!!

Single life has led me to some great discoveries...most of which you guys already knew about, like God Father's and their very addictive peanuts....I've also discovered your never to old to get your groove on as I'm always surrounded on the dance floor at Flair's by a bunch of 30 somethings getting down to "Apple Bottom Jeans, boots with the fur, the whole club is looking at her"...he he he

Needless to say, I am having fun...the purpose of life..to enjoy every minute of it!

Stay tuned for more updates...








3 comments:

DATALIG said...

Good to see you're back.....

Wayne Pangelinan said...

I am glad that you are living life!

bigsoxfan said...

Rock on Tamara. Truly sorry to hear things didn't work out for you and that fella. Seemed like he could do a mean bbgue, but so it goes. If you run into a guy from Guam named Rick, run away, like from an M-80, but say hello in passing.
Ever think about writing for the Saipan Fake News, they could use a woman's touch and I'm not talking about the socks on the deck