Saturday, August 16, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

By the beautiful Ms. Elle

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, I don't think so..My dad named me...I think he liked the song "Tammy's in love" and thats where he got the name..little would he know how true that title would be..ha ha..and speaking of Country..can't get any closer than Tamara Lynn


2. When WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Hmmm..I rarely ever cry now-a-days but I guess a couple of Sunday's ago was the last time and after pastor Cliff's sermon I was feeling much better!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends on the pen and the paper...With some pens, it just flows and looks pretty..with the wrong pen, EWW!


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ok, does Pastrami qualify as lunch meat? I would have to say cornbeef or pastrami...I love both...if they don't qualify as lunch meat then I will go with plain old B*O*L*O*G*N*A (fried)
!


5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hell yeah! I'd much rather be my friend than my enemy ..thats for sure.

6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Hmmm..at times.



7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? YUP!



8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope..I love my life too much and for my children's sake I couln't risk my life like that!



9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't like cereal...Im lactose intollerant so milk is out..I prefer pop tarts..toasted dark..burned edges.



10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I dont own any shoes with ties on them


11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Definitely!

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? When I do sneak in a bite of ice cream its rasberry rush with chocolate chunks or anything coffee!



13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Hmmm..physically probably their eyes..


14. RED or PINK? Neither..Im more of a black, white, blue and green person



15. WHAT IS THE THING THAT YOU LIKE LEAST ABOUT YOURSELF? My thunder thighs..aggh!Oh, and Im super impatient! I wish I could be more patient with peeps!



16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Pops (RIP) and my baby girl T in Washington.



17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure..why not


18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Ha ha ha..Im sitting here in a towel I just got out of the shower and Im too lazy to get dressed...so wala pants, wala shoes..teehee.



19. Early riser or hit the snooze button? Early riser! Sleeping is for dead people :)



20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Obama answering questions on Fox at the Sadlebag forum..it's a replay of the interview.....GO OBAMA!

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, What color would you be?? AQUAMARINE!



22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Calgon "In the Rain" Body spray (discontinued), vanilla


23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Danny


24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yup! I don't know her all that well, but I have had occassion to hang with her since way back when (she was in school, and I was, at the time, her teachers wife) when I first met her. We have since crossed paths many times. I have always thought her to be beautiful and smart!

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Local football, which sadly isn't happening at the moment

26. HAIR COLOR? brownish somethingerother...I really don't remember what my natural color looks like...its blonde at the moment

27. EYE COLOR ? Green



28. CONTACTS? Nope!



29. FAVORITE FOOD? Seafood..Sashimi, Oka (Samoan Sashimi) King crab, etc!



30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS ? Happy endings!



31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? ! Positively, Mabye on DVD...cute movie!



32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Ummm.. I think I answered this with the "pants" question above..ha ha


33. HUGS OR KISSES? BOTH!



34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Warm bread pudding with vanilla ice cream

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I dunno!


36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ??? Hmmmm...KAP?



37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Im not..I was reading "The Unnatural History of the Sea" by Callum Roberts, but had to put it down due to open enrollment and no time...but I will take it back up soon and finish it...its extremely interesting and somewhat sad...

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one!



39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? The only thing I ever watch is "Fox", George Lopez and 48 hours..


40. FAVORITE Sound? Ulu singing!

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beattles for sure..Strawberry Hills Fields (I'm such a dork!) forever!



42. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hmmm..New York? New Jersey..out there.



43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Ha ha ha...the answer would depend on who is asking


44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Brooklyn, New York (Queens hospital to be exact)


45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everybody's!

and Elle..I think I've closed in on the identity of the Beachcomber...he he..but Im keeping it a secret for now..

TAG- Beachcomber..cause I know who you are..ha ha
Angelo
Maryanne



2 comments:

elle said...

Darnit! Seems like everybody knows who Beachcomber is but me! Hmmm. I just read in one of his old blogs (possibly the first one) when I was digging for clues that he preferred to be anonymous, so I have to respect that. Ah, well. I wonder if he'd play twenty questions with me...:-D.

The Beachcomber said...

Ok, I am finally getting around to answering both your tags, but I must say again that, "the illusion of mystery is more intriguing than the actual reality." One day I'll say, "Hi". Thanks for the tags and take care.