Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

I tagged along to Young Adult Bible Study over @ the YWAM base in Capital Hill last Friday and I'm glad I did. It was great to see so many kids coming together to participate in something good!



Vei (Their teacher) and Tia..she enjoyed her first bible study.
Vei deep in thought and Ryan...he's a really great guy! He has inspired so many other boys who were once trouble makers to change their ways...and he's a super hard worker too!
Mrs. Denise sings some songs with the boys before bible study begins.
The room was full!
Vei gave a great talk on "Fear of God" and "sin".

If your a young adult (13-21) and your interested in joining in, Young Adult Bible study is every Friday from 7-9pm. This weeks bible study will be at the NCLC Church in Koblerville (former Pacific Castle Building)..




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I about the list inform should secure more info then it has.