1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Went to church regularly. Joined a Bible study group.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yes...I did and No, I won't.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, but a lot of pregnant people about to give birth.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes..My grandfather Glen Dale.
5. What countries did you visit?
Guam..ha ha..does that count?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Jan 23rd, Sept. 1st, Oct 7th, Nov 7th & December 9th...We all turned a year older.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Staying Alive and Healthy and being able to support ALL my kids without having to put any of them up for adoption, up for sale or sell them into slavery..ha ha ha..just kidding!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not loosing as much weight as I wanted too in the Body Success Challenge.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I didn't really buy anything for myself last year.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Savali & Mirika for being on the A honor roll consistently throughout the year and making me proud!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Don't need to mention that here..but you know who you are.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food..with 10 mouths to feed..it went to food, food, food!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Giving all the kids exactly what they wanted for Christmas (thanks in large part to the help of Brad Ruzalla)
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
"Does she love me, does she love me not"..the theme of reality trash tv's Real Chance at Love..
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier
b) thinner or fatter? Thinner.
c) richer or poorer? Poorer...definitely!
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Opened presents with the Kids Christmas Eve, Had a family party at my house Christmas day..the rest was just to wild and crazy to write about....
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Was already there..
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Real Chance of Love...ha ha ha...Go CORNFED!
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don’t hate anyone.
24. What was the best book you read?
The Unnatural History of the Sea..the only book I read.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Mixed Plate the re-mix (Ulu, Jude & G-red)
26. What did you want and get?
My Family Healthy and Happy
27. What did you want and not get?
A New camera : ( and a cuttlebug.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Music & Lyrics...was that last year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I had a birthday weekend..that consisted of several dinners/lunches/outings and lots of good food, Friends and family..I turned 37..agh!.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
OMG! Terrible...whatever I can find in the closet that had the least amount of wrinkles..matching or not.
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Budah from I Love New York2....ha ha ha
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
?? Presidential Election I guess.
35. Who did you miss?
Dad & Gramps.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Jude, Ryan, G-red, Iunis & Triny..My other kids!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
While something may seem so insignificant or small to you..it may mean the world to someone else...so whatever you may have..no matter how small or insignificant it may seem..share it with those less fortunate!
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
The Brady Bunch..but tweaked a bit..
"That this group would somehow form a family.
That's the way we all became the Hunter-Henry Bunch."