Thursday, January 29, 2009

I caught the 26 random things about me meme bug..

1. I'm addicted to sunflower seeds.

2. The first boyfriend to break up with me did so because I told his best friend (who was also suppose to be my friend) that my boyfriend didn't know how to kiss and he went and told on me.
3. I eloped shortly after I turned 18.

4. I take an average of 3 showers or baths a day, but sometimes more because I love the feeling of warm water on my skin.

5. If I could live anywhere in the world right now, I would want to live in Palau.

6. A Mormon missionary packed me on the back of my moped once and I fell off as we were going down beach road. He didn't notice and dragged me several hundred feet. I still have a scar above my knee from that accident.

7. I was on the cover of the old Saipan Beach Press back in 1984 wearing a mono-kini. That was the first and last time I ever wore one of those.


(Note: Mom, this is a mono-kini in case you were wondering. However, that is obviously NOT my Saipan Beach Press cover..he he)

8. I know how to say bad words in 5 languages (Japanese, Tagalog, English, Chamorro & Palauan)

9. I HATE McDonald's hamburgers.

10. I wore blue contact lenses for two years straight and only took them off when I was alone in the bathroom to clean them and then I would put them back in. The guy I was dating at the time never knew that my eyes were really green. He still doesn't.

11. I have never broken a bone or had a serious illness, but I have had 5 major surgeries.

12. I went to Japan as an exchange student. I loved it so much that I seriously contemplated running away at the airport when it was time to come home. Lucky I only had about $10 left on me other wise I might have made a run for it.

13. I currently have 5 tattoo's and plans to get at least two more.

14. I was tipped $100 for serving coffee to a Yakuza once. When he returned to Japan he sent hundreds of dollars of shoes and clothes for me to the Hotel where I worked. He even sent flowers to my mother's place of employment in hopes she would grant him permission to date me. I was 15 years old at the time. Needless to say my mother refused and the hotel management had to give him a stern warning to leave me alone.

15. I had a major crush on Barry Gibb of the BeeGee's when I was in the 6th grade. I was positive I would marry him some day...LOL

16. I went skinny dipping with a group of friends once and someone stole all my clothes. I still wonder to this day who it was and what they did with my clothes.

17. My biggest fear in life is passing away before I have finished raising my kids.

18. My second biggest fear is Cockroaches. I am deathly afraid of them!!!

19. I'm tired and bored with this meme so I'm stopping at 19....





No comments: