Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekend Review

BOWLING! Ulu's first time..but he won! And I ain't gonna say what the score was...



The didn't have skis shoes big enough for Savali's feet so they told him to go barefooted.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*


Biking in the Park. We finally took the kids down to the park to do some biking. I tried Mirika's bike and couldn't ride for 5 minutes before I was exhausted...I'm so out of shape! yikes!



YCO & Expectations have a whole bunch of new scrap booking and stamping items...woo hoo! I was like a kid in a candy store..PLUS, my order from Joan.com came in and I got some really really cute things. So I have been busy busy busy putting together some new cards...







*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
Hope you all are having a great weekend!

2 comments:

G'ma said...

The cards are very beautiful...you should make more and sell them. The ones at the stores are very expensive and they aren't as pretty.
Love Ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.