Sunday, December 2, 2007

New teen on the block...

My baby boy is growing up way too fast...seems like just yesterday I was changing his diapers, watching him take his first steps and wiping the tears on his cheek because he didn't want me to leave him on his first day of Kindergarten. This weekend he becomes a "teenager"...my how time flys..





When I learned that you were coming I was sure that you would be,the most wonderful and precious child that I would ever see.I was fearful, but excited, I was anxious, but prepared,to hold you in my arms and show you just how much I cared.And when the day finally came, my heart was filled with joy,to see that you were made for me, my perfect little boy.Now as the years are passing, you surprise me everyday,by showing me that I can love you in so many different ways.



HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY SAVALI TAVITA TALALEMOTU!

1 comment:

Bon said...

Thanks for the ribbon and the support. You're a great mom, the kid looks awesome and you can tell he's charming too:)