Sunday, December 16, 2007

Survey says....

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:15am...bright and early to get ready and get the kids off to school

2. Do you like diamonds or pearls? Neither..I prefer Saphires

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? This Christmas

4. What is your favorite TV show? CSI Miami and I Love New York2

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? I usually only eat breakfast on the weekends and when I do its usually at Shirley's so I have coffee and seafood scramble

6. What is your middle name? Trouble!

7. What food do you dislike? Pease, lima beans

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Christmas Tunes I burned...

9. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Toyota Highlander that belongs to my daughter or a 2007 Toyota Corolla which is my company car

10. Whats your favorite sandwich? Cornbeef with swiss cheese and saurkraut (? spelling)

11. What characteristic do you despise? Hmmm.. dishonesty

12. Favorite item of clothing? Good Houskeeping T-shirt

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,where would you go? Samoa..take my kids to see where they are from

14. What color is your bathroom? White, tan and peachy

15. Favorite brand of clothing? Fubu Jeans..they are the only ones that fit on my waist and my butt at the same time :)

16. Where would you retire to? Palau

17. What was your most memorable birthday? Hard to pick just one..I usually don't have a birth"day"...I have a birth"threedays" and celebrate for one whole weekend every year...

18. Favorite sport to watch? Live football

19. Farthest place you are sending this? The internet it limitless

20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Noone

21. Person you expect to send it back first? Nada

22. Favorite saying? OMG! That is so cool!...I use the word "dude" and "cool" way too much!

23. When is your birthday? January 23rd, my b-day..I will be 37..wowser!

24. Are you a morning person or a night person?Morning

25. What is your shoe size? 9 -91/2

26. Pets? Moli, Uliuli and Butterball...but Uli and Butterball are MIA at the moment : (

27. Any new and exciting news you like to share? It's not really that new, but its still pretty exciting...I got engaged on Sept. 1st this year : ) No date set yet though....

28. What did you want to be when you were little? The Bionic Woman

29. What are you today? I manage an Insurance Company

30. What is your favorite candy? Baby Bottle Pops and Pop Rocks

31. What is your favorite flower? African Lillies

32. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? January 23rd

33. What church do you attend? Haven't attended in awhile, but I go to New Covenant Life Church

34. What is your full name? Tamara Lynn

35. What are you listening to right now? Liza talking to someone

36. What is the last thing you ate? A Steak Chalupa from Taco Bell..finally

37. Do you wish upon a star? When I see one falling

38. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?Blue

39. How is the weather right now? Sunny

40. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Ulu

41. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it to me

42. What is your favorite soft drink? Diet Coke.

43. What is your favorite restaurant? At the moment, Tiajuana's

44. Hair color? Auburn with blonde highlights

45. Siblings? 3 brothers

46. Favorite day of the year? Christmas

47. Your favorite toy as a child? Sit and Spin

48 Summer or winter? Summer

49. Hugs or kisses? BOTH

50. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

51. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure..why not

52. When was the last time you cried ? A couple days ago while watching the Unity March video

53. What is under your bed? Carpet

54. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Momma

55. What did you do last night? Took my entire family and my mom and cousin to dinner at Tiajuana Mexican Grill..it was goog times!

56. Favorite smell? Calgon "In the Rain"

57. What are you afraid of? My children becoming ill or sick...

58. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? All of the above

59. How many keys on your key ring? I have no idea

60. How many years at your current job? 9...doesn't seem like that long though

61. What is your favorite day of the week? Saturdays

62 How many towns have you lived in? Hmm..Saipan, Mangilao, Dale City and Tombstone=4

63. Do you make friends easily? sure do!

No comments: