Sunday, December 23, 2007

Party crasher...


On my way to crash the Aquarius Beach Towers Employee Christmas Party...woo hooo!

Ok, so I really wasn't crashing..my brother invited us and asked us to judge the ABT IDOL!
They had some fun games..including the always popular musical chairs


The beer drinking contest


Tinian Hot Pepper Eating Contest...YIKES!


The Apple dance


These guys really now how to party!


I had a GREAT time! It's so much fun to be attending the party as a guest and not have to worry about hosting it..he he
My brother's oldest daughter Brianna MC'd the entire event and she did an awsome job!


The full moon was breath taking last night too!



2 comments:

glend558 said...

Happy Holidays Tamara and family...
This is to g'ma, I think she is your mom. Right?
She wrote an outstanding letter to the Tribune telling Greg Cruz 'Enough is Enough' you probably saw it, or will see it. I don't know how to contact her, but I just wanted to just tell her...
You go g'ma, right on! regarding her letter to Cruz.
The lady is spunky!
The Best to you g'ma!
Happy Holidays!

Angelo Villagomez said...

Merry Christmas!