Monday, March 31, 2008

Internet fun...

Ever wonder what you might look like with short Blonde hair or long black curly hair???? Well, you don't have to wonder anymore....

WWW.MAKEOVERSOLUTIONS.COM

They have a free trial program...Just upload your photo and change your hairstyle, color, makeup, accessories, etc...

Ha ha ha....I look like a thirty something Brittney Spears wanna be....ew!

No disrespect here, but I thought I would help you out a "lil"


Lookin' Good! Lookin' Good! Tee hee hee!

http://www.befunky.com/


This is a fun and free place to upload and manipulate your photos.



ORIGINAL PHOTO...



CARTOON IMAGE.


SKETCH


WARP....HE HE HE.. I LOOK LIKE I RAN INTO A GLASS DOOR...HA HA HA!


HAVE FUN!!!!

1 comment:

Lil' Hammerhead said...

Haha! I already "did" me. I went for the Amy Winehouse look (sans the missing teeth).