Wednesday, June 4, 2008

DO YOU HAVE MULTI-PASS?

Actually, I just love that movie, so I wanted to use that line...What I'm really looking for is One Pass miles...I'm just about to purchase an ubber expensive ticket for my baby girl back to Seattle, and I was thinking if I could find someone willing to sell their One Pass miles for a good deal maybe I could also save some money by purchasing them???? Anyhoo...I would need 60,000 miles and you could email me if your interested with how much you would be willing to sell them for...you can email me at thunter@moylans.net if you or anyone you know is interested...I would need to know right away because with One pass seating is limited, but I did check on line and there are seats available with one pass on the date she wants to leave...

Anyhoo....Just putting this out there for anyone who may want to make some money.

Thanks!




No comments: