Monday, June 9, 2008

SMILE!

Thankfully, I seem to have shaken this flu really quick..It hit Tia n Ulu for two weeks, but I managed to get through it in just 4 days : ) Yeah!!!

So in honor of my speedy recovery I'm posting some pictures of things that made me smile this past week...



Two cute Party girls...Arro Hunter, my niece and Tatiana, my baby girl celebrating Arro's momma's birthday at China House.
Flame Trees in full bloom..I had to take some pictures for our new advertising campaign and this one came out so gorgeous!! Our Flame Trees in full bloom are absolutely amazing!

My ubber cool niece Brianna...chillin' like a villan' @ China House...he he


LUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




My new Hula penguin girl stamp that I ordered from a shop on eBay...and my latest creation.
Have an awesome Tuesday everyone...and remember to SMILE!!!!!!!!!



No comments: