Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh Happy Day!


WOW! I Love love love getting packages in the mail! Today I was pleasantly surprise when I got two!!!! One was my order from Joanne.com..man they ship fast!!! I only ordered these last week...I received some new summer colored card stock, a bunch of pretty inks for stamping, some flower brads and a mat stack of pretty pretty paper..I HEART PRETTY PAPER! I can't wait to have some quiet time to play with all my goodies...
A couple weeks ago, I joined in this little Internet game called "Pay it forward" ...You post a blog telling people about paying it forward, then either choose the top three commenter's or randomly draw three to "pay it forward" to. When they receive your package, you in turn "Pay if forward" to three of your commenters...Soooooooo, I was picked and I received a super cool "Pay if Forward" envelope in the mail that included a ton of cute stamped images to use in making my cards, a package of paper scraps, some gorgeous stickers and a pack of watermelon gum..yum!
Thank you very much Kristine Breach from Madras, Oregon! The stuff you sent me was super cute!! I love it all! Sooooooooo, it's my turn to "Pay it forward" ..On Friday I will draw three names from commenter's who have visited my page and left a comment on any of my blogs for the month of June...So you still have a chance to get your name in...just comment me!

Happy Day Everyone!

3 comments:

Bon said...

I have a box of stamps i've never used Tami, I will dig it out of storage and hand it over to a more deserving source - you!

Tamara said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristine said...

YOU ARE SOOO MUCH FUN TO PIF TO!! :D Glad you liked your goodies. 2 in 1 day--GIRL!! Have fun with it. Thanks for posting!! Hugs!!