Monday, June 2, 2008

My Graduates...

Savali Talalemotu, pictured here with one of his classmates..as you can see, at 13 years and 6' tall, he is larger than the average boy..ha ha...He graduated with NJHS honors and was awarded the Presidential Gold Award for Academic Excellence! He now heads to High School.
Mirika Talalemotu, pictured here with her Grandmother. She graduated #3 in a class of 120. She took the top honor for Science as well as certificate for "A" honor roll and Presidential Gold award for acedemic excellence. She's awesome!

As you can probably tell, I am a very proud momma right now!

3 comments:

Saipan Writer said...

Okay, excuse me for being clueless. Is this at Chacha? And where will you son go to high school?

Tamara said...

Saipan Writer,

Yes, he graduated from Cha Cha Jr. High. Next year he will go to Kagman Highschool...

I know, I look much to young to have children this age....ha ha ha..I wish...

G'ma said...

...and hereeeeeeeeee's one proud grandma!!! :-)