Monday, June 9, 2008

A list...My list

Every year when Christmas or Birthday rolls around, my family starts asking me what I want....and I usually don't want anything...or at least I can't think of anything I really want...Last year I asked for a fishing pole and a BB Gun (which I got..both) cause I really couldn't think of anything else that I really needed or wanted (Aside from a digital camera that was wayyyyyyyyy over everyone's budget including my own : ) Anyway...I came across something a little more affordable that I "want" today...

http://theflip.com/store/Product.aspx?CID=PDT

It's a super awesome, super small, super cute camcorder...and there is one that has my name on it..it just wont be shipped to me till December or January...ha ha ha..

Go check it out!


1 comment:

kirida said...

I have it and it is great. Worth every penny.