Sunday, September 30, 2007

I can only Imagine...

I wouldn't consider myself a "religious" person. However, I certainly believe in God and thank him daily for the immense blessings he has and continues to bestow upon me and my family! I do attend church services occassionaly and during a recent service I attended, there was a special performance by one of the boys on the worship team..he's a micronesian boy about 16-17 years old and always seemed very shy to me. Normally this boy plays the drums so I had no clue he could sing and was quite surprised when he took the microphone...When he opened his mouth to sing I was in utter shock! He had the most amazing voice!!! The song he chose to sing,the lyrics of the song, and the fact that this boy had the courage to stand up there before the whole congregation and sing for us really touched me!!!! It brought me to tears (I don't think there was a dry eye in the house actually)...Anyway, last night while browsing the internet, I came across a video of the song and it reminded me of that day in church...Although not nearly as touching as the boy in our church's rendition, the words are still very powerfull and I thought I'd share it with everyone...Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

G'ma said...

Truly beautiful, and very touching words.