Sunday, September 30, 2007

Whats on your Christmas List???

Today is October 1st, which meansssssss Christmas is just around the corner..Just 85 days away according to today's Saipan Tribune :) Soooo, I thought I'd do a blog on cool Chirstmas Gifts just in case anyone needed any ideas on gifts to give this year (and since I know my family reads my blogs *hint**hint*). Anyway, here's my top 10 so far...(although things could change as I come across new things daily....)

10. Bed, Bath & Beyond's Down Soft Feather bed (www.bedbathandbeyond.com)
(Mine was ruined in typhoon chaba :( )

9. Print by Harry Blalock (www.saipandiver.smugmug.com) More specifically, Turtles #21,81,171,197,347,424,469 or 472 and Lionfish #5. (Just to get one would be great..the bigger the better in this case :) and if your wondering, I like the "gloss" finish :)

8. Crosman Pro77 BB pistol (Although any Crosman or Marksman BB pistol would probably make me happy!)


7. Any thing from LUSH (http://www.lush.com/)!!!!

6. A BIG leather Purse.

(Not necessarily this Jimmy Choo Crocodile Ramona bag which costs a whopping $14,000.00...he he)



5. Gift Certificate from Fishing Tackle in any amount :)

4. Magic Sing Karaoke Microphone :) (http://www.webbyshop.com/)

3. 13' Bongo inflatable floating trampoline (http://www.recreonics.com/fyi/giant_inflatables.htm)

2. Sanyo Xacti E1 Waterproof Digital Camcorder (I'm not a diver, but I see things while snorkling and swimming that I would love to shoot footage of!)


and...

#1. 2007 MAKO® 1901 Inshore,18' 10" Boat, Motor & Trailer


Wishful thinking on my part (I know)...he he...

5 comments:

kirida said...

You want a BB gun? You'll poke your eye out!

G'ma said...

HO!HO!HO! and a bottle of rum! I agree with insomnia, a BB gun is much too dangerous for you. :-)

G'ma said...

Now, for my list...hmmm?hmmmmm
oh geez! I forgot! But a pair of 'zories' (flip flops, go-ahead,rubber slippers, u know what I mean) will do. :-)

Bon said...

It's always on my list: Coach Legacy Leather Satchel. My hubby's number is 287-...

Tamara said...

LOL@ mona and mom...I promise I will be careful and only shoot at cans (before I recycle them)..

LOL again @ mom because I have not heard zorries being called "go aheads" since ever since...

what size are you by the way, because those are in my budget :)