Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Maybe I don't need to go on a diet afterall???!!!???


ha ha ha! Day one down and half way through day two and I seem to be doing ok...haven't eaten any rice or junk food at all...I was even able to control myself while Ulu and the kids ate a pack of mini snickers infront of me last night. I did drink one diet coke (couldn't keep myself away from it). Today was salad for lunch and Arizona diet Green tea...Which I'm not digging! It's way too sweet! It's the "Splenda" they use in it. I'm going to get some Crystal Light tonight and try that. I'm not going to weigh myself again till next Tuesday (and I won't use the above method.ha ha). Got some good tips from several people...much appreciate!
2,4,6,8 DAMN Shucks its hard to loose this weight!

1 comment:

Bon said...

I'm rooting for you! Let's get healthy:)