Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekend Review...

My brother Will took us fishing again today. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE fishing so I was very happy! Caught some mafuti, lapu lapu, goat fish and several other varieties of bottom fish.. I forgot to put the memory card back in my camera though, and I had no memory available to take pictures so I was not happy about that. My mom got a couple of pictures of us with our fish when we got in, so hopefully she will email those to me. In the meantime here are some other pictures from the weekend....





Took the kids to eat at Beach Garden BBQ



The kids like to eat there because they get to cook their own food...


At least that's what they say, but the adults seem to always end up doing the cooking..





We had some GORGEOUS sunsets this weekend!



and the days weren't too bad either...



Ulu played at the Hafa Adai Cultural Center so we had dinner there one night...
and I got to watch the Ali'i dance group perform again :)
The Tourists were having a blast!

And of course, vali got to carve his first Jack-o-skeleton for Halloween this weekend...can't forget about that!




Another awesome weekend down. It's back to work tomorrow...aggh! :)

No comments: