Thursday, October 18, 2007

Note to self, tattoo's are permanent!

Ok, so I know everyone's getting all hyped up and excited about Dragon Edong's tatu and arts fest coming up next weekend (October 27-28)..well, at least I know I am!! I have 5 tat's, 4 of which were done by Edong and one at his shop but by another artist (don't know his name). My first tat was done by Edong when he was still working out of his house in San Antonio.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to attending the two day festival and to my next tattoo! I'm not set on the final design yet, but I know for sure IT WILL NOT BE any of the following :



























1 comment:

G'ma said...

Just keep in mind, if you're lucky enough to live into a ripe OLD age, some 'tats' might look quite hilarious on some wringled OLD lady or old man :-)