1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Got engaged...I've been married twice, but have never ever been engaged..go figure!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any and I still won't
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, my good Friends Crystal and Mark..they had a baby girl
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, My grandfather (mom's side)
5. What countries did you visit?
Just the USA
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More free time to relax and enjoy life!
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
2/28- Tia left home to join the Coast Guard
9/1- Engagement Day
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Seeing my oldest Daughter off to start her own life..I'm so proud of her!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Hmmm...can't say I had any this year...I guess not paying off as much of my debt as I should or could have....
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes...well, not really illness or injury but a personal loss in May : (
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmmm....my digital camera in April, which by November had seen its last shot..due to my Gigantic ass falling on it! OUCH
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
ULU's most definitely!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
DCCA's for leaving behind the most trash I have ever seen strewed across Aquarius Beach.
14. Where did most of your money go?
A whole bunch went to airfare to the USA, hotel, food, expenses and a bunch of shopping that we did, even more went to eating out all the time, even more went to food for my ever growing two children, some went to close, and whatever was left went to pay my OUTRAGEOUS power bill!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Hmmm....our trip to the states.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
To the left, to the left..everything you own in a box to the left...either that or Your wayyy to beautiful girl, you got me suicidal, suicidal when you say its overrrrr... WHY?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
A) Happier B) thinner C) poorer..once again, thanks CUC
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
At home with family, Friends and delicious food!
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Nah, I was already there .
22. What was your favorite TV program?
CSI Miami, I love NewYork2, and a shot of Love with Tila Tequilla...he he.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hmmm....hate is such a strong word....I don't particularly like a couple of people now, that I did not know at this same time last year
24. What was the best book you read?
I didn't read a single book this year...I just did not have the time...but I did read a lot of Lucky magazines...does that count?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The Karaoke Microphone...I didn't really discover it, but my bro gave me one as a gift and It hasn't been given a rest since.
26. What did you want and get?
I wanted to go on vacation (got that), for Ulu to propose to me (got that), a bb gun (got that), a new rod and reel (got that) and a Harry Blalock turtle and lion fish photo (got that), A crock pot (got that)
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Music and Lyrics.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 36 and I had the usual birthday weekend, full of partying, eating out and PIC brunch and water park..This year I want to go to 360 ..again
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If Tia had been home for the holidays : ( But i will see her soon!
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
HA HA...ummm....is it comfortable? Can it zip/button up?
32. What kept you sane?
My kids and my honey and my MOM!
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Tina Sablan...she's an inspiration!
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
That damn Casino initiative..thank god it went down in a ball of flames!
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
My Grandfather Glen Dale...He's an awesome man and I was glad to finally get to meet him.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Hmmm..some people can't be saved.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we still have each other
You can stand under my Umbrella
You can stand under my Umbrella (Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)
Ha ha ha..it rained A LOT this year!