Thursday, January 10, 2008

360..Again!



Ok, If you have not been to 360 yet, ya gotta go! Not only for the great view but for the good food! I was lucky enough to be invited there again tonight for Happy Hour to celebrate my baby brothers b-day. Aside from the appetizers I have already tried and wrote about in my earlier "360" blog, tonight I had the fried calamari (squid) which was very tasty, the spicy tuna roll, which was good but not very spicy, and the peperoni pizza, which was exactly how I like my pizza with a light crispy crusty and delicious cheese! If your worried that the place may be too pricey, don't be..the menu is very reasonable, see for yourself (click on the picture to enlarge) :



Appetizers from $5.00 to $9.00



Pasta from $8.00 to $12.00



A kids menu with everything with any choice for $6.00



Just GO!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!

No comments: