Friday, January 11, 2008

Lights out

So it's 7:00pm, the power goes out and you have a house full of hot restless kids...what do you do? Load everyone into the car of course....Oh, but wait, with the cost of fuel you really can't afford to drive around for the next two hours with the air conditioning on full blast, so what do you do????...Stay parked in your garage and turn the car on every 5-10 minutes for a few seconds so that everyone can get a blast of aircon inbetween trying to beat Ratchet and Clank and the who can go the longest without blinking contest....













ROLLING BLACKOUTS SUCK!


Oh, and I have discovered that Dog is no longer man's best friend....


the PSP is!


4 comments:

glend558 said...

Hi Tamara: I knew the drill for insurance as I've been through it before. I did get Ins. from the provider I had last year. My problem was I had to start all over with the three "dear John" letters because my policy had lapsed. Fortunally my last agent had a kind heart and made an exception and renewed me. Thank you for your concern. I did see you in passing but wasn't in a place to acknowledge it. 20 seconds earlier and we would have met in the doorway.
Thanks again...

Tamara said...

ok..great!

Bon said...

We just watch a movie on the laptop, it usually gets us through the power outage.

Brad Ruszala said...

i know about the psp thing! kathy got me one for christmas and i am using that sucker constantly!!!